Our GDPR Readiness Assessment Service includes a GDPR Health Check of the IT infrastructure for Data Security and a Gap Analysis of the processes and procedures currently in place for compliance with Data Privacy requirements. The assessment is designed to deliver GDPR help by providing organisations with a clear understanding of the changes that will be required to achieve GDPR compliance.
· Provides an accurate snapshot of organisational readiness to comply with EU GDPR.
· Highlights current risks and necessary steps in executive-level terms.
· Provides a clear high-level plan and road-map for achieving full compliance.
· Identifies areas requiring immediate attention, and cost-effective remediation solutions, in prioritised terms.
· Delivers a detailed strategy for achieving GDPR compliance.
Carry out a telephone conversation/email questionnaire with a key staff member to establish the following:
* The structure of the organisation.
* Identify the information required for the on-site review.
* Obtain an understanding of any existing Information Security Management System.
* A presentation to senior management to explain what GDPR is and what their responsibilities are.
* Hold an Information Security scoping workshop with senior representatives at decision-maker level.
* Assess and understand current organisational culture and current Data Protection procedures.
* Discuss extent of current personal data holding knowledge and usage for business purposes.
* Review of existing Information Security Management System in respect to GDPR requirements.
* Identify contacts for more accurate information on data holding and change process (as needed).
Data Privacy Assessment:
* Completion of detailed EU GDPR Questionnaire lead by EU GDPR Consultant.
* Establishing where EU citizens personal information is currently being held for data mapping.
* Identifying the Processes, Policies and Procedures currently in place and what might need changing for GDPR.
* Establish Data Life cycles.
* Data Protection Impact Assessments requirements.
* Creation of the EU GDPR Executive Summary Report.
* Definition of work to resolve gaps into logical projects.
* Details of the objectives, resources involved, complexity and high-level costs.
* Presentation of plan for endorsement by the company executive.
* Walk through of gaps between current practice and requirements for EU GDPR compliance.
* Identify Senior Information Responsible Owner (SIRO) and key roles.
* Nominate Project Managers for individual projects by departments.
EU GDPR Readiness Assessment Workshop
EU GDPR Readiness Assessment Executive Report with Risks Assessment, remediation activity and resources.
EU GDPR Detailed Strategy – detailing the steps with delivery time-lines to achieving GDPR compliance
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(